1) That the two bodies of Managers unite in asking the Department to place the three new schools on the grant list from the date of opening.
2) That the Church School Managers undertake to hand over year to year to the Undenomination School Managers 3/8 of the total amount received by them from the charities of the village.
3) That the Undenomination School Managers agree to carry on their schools as voluntary schools for a period of five years from 1 January 1899.
4) That the School Board withdraw their application for power to supply the deficiency of accommodation.
5) That the School Board shall limit its work to the administration of the attendance clauses of the Education Acts, unless both bodies of School Managers agree on a joint scheme of Evening Continuation Classes in which case the Board shall be at liberty, if it sees fit, to incur responsibility for such classes.
6) That should any dispute arise under this agreement it be referred to the arbitration of Mr E P Monckton MP and Mr J Rennie Wilkinson JP or of any umpire they may appoint.”